Orthodontist in Corfu
THE PERFECT ORTHODONTIC PATIENT
As orthodontic treatment lasts a long time, it is absolutely necessary to have close cooperation between the patient, the parent and the orthodontist. Our goal is to offer the best possible orthodontic care. In order to achieve the best possible result, in the shortest time, please follow the rules for the perfect orthodontic patient.
- Always come to your appointment; otherwise, valuable time is lost.
- If for any serious reason you are unable to arrive on the scheduled day and time, please contact us at least 24 hours in advance so that we can book another appointment.
- Faithfully follow all verbal and written instructions we give you at the office.
- Avoid particularly hard, sticky and sugary foods.
- If a bracketcomes off or there is a problem, contact us immediately.
- If a problem occurs 1-2 days before your regular appointment, please call us to ensure more time to manage the emergency along with the planned treatment.
- If the wires or braces bother and irritate your cheeks or lips, place soft wax on the braces adjacent to the area that is bothering you. Such problems usually disappear within 1-2 days. If they continue to bother you, please contact us.
- Brush your teeth after every meal.
- Floss and use a fluoride solution once a day before going to bed.
- Visit your general dentist every 6 months. The braces do not cause caries, but the exposed parts of the teeth can decay and therefore must be monitored.
16:00 - 20:00
(Selected Fridays)16:00 - 20:00